Blog Audit Services
It can be a daunting task sifting through blog audit services trying to determine which one will be right for your blog.
Notice: Due to other projects I only have room for:
- 1 more audit for the rest of 2022 (Contact me ASAP so we can get this planned before my schedule fills up.)
- 1 audit available in the last week of January 2023
- 1 audit available 3rd week of February 2023
- March 2023 completely booked
- 1 Audit in the last week of April 2023
Thank you for your interest, my audits are booking tremendously fast.
If you’re interested in an audit, please email me and be prepared to place a deposit:
What is an SEO & Monetization Blog Audit?
- Search Engine Optimization is a process of improving the quality and quantity of traffic your website generates from search engines like Google, Bing, Safari, and so on.
- Monetization is the process of taking advantage of every sound opportunity to create an income from creating content.
At the end of the day, there are 3 things that are very important for the growth of your blog:
- Great Content – Without great content, your blog is useless.
- Traffic – SEO and Social Traffic are 2 areas you can make a tremendous impact on your site’s visitors.
- Monetization – How do you make money from a blog if you don’t have a plan?
*The SEO Audit portion is where I evaluate the technical and on-page aspects of your blog.
*The Monetization Audit portion is where I help you identify ways you can maximize the earnings on your blog.
- There’s nothing like what I do provided by anyone.
- My audits are like a live customized “catered to your needs” course.
- You don’t just get told what’s wrong and handed a list, you also learn how to fix your blog.
- My goal is for you to not only walk away knowing what’s wrong with your blog. But to also know what’s right. And more importantly, to acquire the skills for you to turn your blog into what you desire.
I do a deep dive by auditing your blog manually and with both hardware and software.
We’ll go Through These 4 Easy Steps
How a blog audit works.
1. We’ll have a Quick Discussion
Once I understand where you are and where you want to go, we can make sure we’re a good fit. And that I can actually help you. After, I’ll send you over some homework to help me get started.
2. I’ll Do a Deep Dive into Your Blog
Before your audit, I’ll inspect your blog and go over it with a fine tooth comb (actually SEO hardware and software). This is so I can let you know what’s going on with your site.
3. Delivering Your Audit
This is where you and I will sit down via Skype Video. I will fill you in on how to improve your technical SEO, on-page SEO, and how you can improve your monetization.
After your audit, I will follow up by sending over your SEO Report and a detailed strategy for you to move forward with. Once you have your game plan, you’ll be off to the races.
What’s included in a Blog Audit?
The blog audits I do are broken into 4 basic parts:
- The first part is based around technical SEO (I use SEO PowerSuite).
- The second part is based around your content and blog layout.
- The third part is based around monetization.
- The forth part is simply answering your questions.
My audits cover an amazing amount of information. Audits last on average 4-5 hours… sometimes longer and rarely shorter.
Every blog audit includes:
- Video Recording of our consultation that’s available for you to download.
- A detailed SEO Report.
- A detailed outline and roadmap of the steps you need to take to move your blog forward in a positive direction.
Every blog audit is catered to your specific needs and covers the areas you need the most help in (not limited to):
- To make sure your WordPress Backend is set up properly
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- On-Page and Technical SEO strategy
- Blog Layout
- Defining your Content Strategy
- Defining your Niche
- Addressing Content Gaps
- How to Update Content
- Defining your Monetization Strategy
- Sponsored Content
- Affiliate Marketing
- Ad Networks
- Product Creation
- Other Opportunities
- I answer all of your SEO and Monetization Questions
- Together we develop a plan to help you reach your goals
Blog Audit Pricing
The fee for my SEO & Monetization Blog Audits is based on the total number of blog posts & pages you have… not the number of page views or sessions you have.
* For my blog audit services, the number of page views you have has no bearing on the difficulty or the amount of time it takes for me to do an SEO audit, the actual number of blog posts and pages does.
I don’t value my time based on what I think you can afford.
My pricing is straightforward and to the point.
|0 – 99 Posts & Pages|
|100 – 199 Posts & Pages|
|200 – 299 Posts & Pages|
|300 – 499 Posts & Pages|
|500 – 699 Posts & Pages|
|700 – 899 Posts & Pages|
|900 – 999 Posts & Pages|
|1,000+ Posts & Pages|
Before Booking an Audit
I would love to spend 30 minutes together so I can give you a high-level overview of where you are. And then I’ll show you what you need to do to get you where you want to go.
This allows me to understand what you want to accomplish. This helps to make sure that we’re both going to benefit from me auditing your blog.
During your Free Strategy Session:
- We will discuss your challenges.
- You will get a high-level overview of where your blog needs improvement.
- You will learn what you can do today to help move your blog forward.
- We will see if we’re going to be a good fit to work together.
There’s no cost or obligation for the Free Strategy Session
For my any of my blog audit services, you must meet these qualifications:
- You must own your own domain.
- Your site must be on a WordPress.org site that is self-hosted.
- I will not do audits on websites hosted through WordPress.com hosting.
- If your website is on Wix, Weebly, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, or any other type of premade site-building service… my very 1st recommendation will be to move to WordPress.
- If you need new hosting, I highly recommend Big Scoots and you get a package with an SSL (yes that’s my affiliate link).
- I do not recommend getting Blue Host, Hostgator, or any EIG-owned hosting company… if you already have to host from one of them, so be it and if we can avoid it from the get-go, you will be ahead of the game.
- This is a video conference call, you must be willing to do the audit over video on your computer via Skype.
- I will not do phone call/ email blog audits.
- You must use earbuds & a mic or headphones and a mic… Using your audio speakers on your computer is not an option.
- To find the total number of blog posts & pages, I will do a quick scan of your site when you first contact me and let you know how many posts and pages are on your site.
*Though I may or may not do a few blog fixes for you, the SEO & Blog Monetization Audit does not include me doing your blog fixes for you.
*If you’re interested in me doing your blog fixes for you, check out my service: Hire an SEO Specialist.
I give a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If any of my blog audit services do not meet your expectations, I’ll refund 100% of the price of your audit.
Don’t hesitate to Contact me if you have questions.