Contract an SEO Specialist
When you contract me to work with you on your blog’s SEO & Monetization, my goal is to make it not only the best decision you’ve made for your business… but to also make it a wonderful experience for all involved.
Notice: Due to other projects, I’m all booked up and won’t have any availability until at least May 2023. Contact me to get on the waitlist!!!
This is a Premium SEO service I provide. I’m very selective about who I work with.
I make sure that each of my clients receives the best service from me.
In order to provide the best service possible, I work with a very limited amount of bloggers and/ or businesses on a contract basis.
Please carefully read everything below before you contact me.
Who this is not for:
- This service is not for hobby bloggers. You know if you’re a hobby blogger or not, I don’t want to waste your time.
Who this service is for:
- Bloggers and Businesses with a blog who are serious about making an SEO & Monetization investment in their website.
- Bloggers and Businesses who want me to perform the fixes on your site after one of my blog audits.
- You are in need of help with your conversions.
What I do
The most important thing I do is help you get results by increasing your sales.
I do this by identifying and fixing your technical SEO, on-page SEO and on-page marketing issues.
When you contract me as your SEO Specialist, my goals are:
- Make your site technically sound.
- Help your site rank for keywords and keyphrases that support your business.
- Work with you to get your conversions optimized (ie: define goals, value propositions, tripwires, layouts, funnels, etc.).
My SEO Services
In short, if you contract me as your SEO Specialist… the very first thing I’ll do is perform an in-depth deep SEO & Monetization Blog Audit (if I haven’t already done one for you).
After the audit, we will discuss exactly what is needed for your website and your priorities.
Technical SEO Fixes
I can’t stress enough how important it is to take care of your technical SEO issues.
- It does not make sense to update or create new content or build backlinks if your site is not technically sound.
- I fix (most of) your technical SEO issues based on a blog audit that I perform on your site.
- Note: There may be fixes we have to ask your developer to help with.
I’m huge on accessibility and following the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- From my experience, most sites have accessibility issues.
- If you have accessibility issues and you’re on WordPress, I can fix most… if not all of your issues.
- If you are not on WordPress or have a Custom Theme on WordPress… we’ll more than likely need to get your developer involved to help fix the accessibility issues.
Your homepage is the most important page on your website, not just for users; but for Google as well.
- The vast majority of home pages are not designed for SEO.
- If your homepage isn’t optimal, I’ll either fix it or provide your developer with a wireframe for them to fix it.
SEO Content Fixes
- Together we develop a content strategy.
- We then determine which posts need to stay and which need to go.
- I then update and republish posts based on our strategy.
New Page Creation
If you’re missing necessary pages (ie: Contact, About, Disclosures, Privacy Policies, etc), I will create them.
New Content Creation
In short, I will create new content based on my content creation strategy.
We’ll sit down and determine what content you need to be generated for growth.
There are good and bad backlink-building techniques.
- Bad techniques include guest posting, link swaps, comment spam, and so on.
- Building quality backlinks is very expensive.
- I have a proven strategy for building backlinks.
I don’t recommend building backlinks until; all of your technical SEO is fixed, your existing content is optimized and your new content strategy is well underway.
What results can you expect?
- Before we start, you can expect an accurate assessment of the work to be done.
- You can expect me to do the work I say I’m going to do.
- You can expect accurate timelines for work to be completed.
- You can expect improvements in your Google search rankings within 3-6 months.
Every business has different goals and needs.
I provide a custom service for each client.
Please contact me for rates.
Before you Contract Me to work with you… I require that we have a consultation to make sure we’re a good fit. I expect the consultation to take approximately 30 minutes.
During the Consultation:
- We will discuss your challenges.
- We will discuss where you need the most help.
- We will discuss your budget.
- We will discuss what I can do for you.
- We will see if we’re going to be a good fit to work together.
- Once we have an idea of the scope of work your site will need, I will create an estimate for services that we’ll go over during a second consultation.
There’s no cost or obligation for the Contract Brian Consultation